Sunday 12th June – Sunday 19th June, 2022.
Join the Sportius team on the ultimate London Fine Dining & Royal Ascot Tour.
- Return airfares
- 6 nights accomodation at the Millenium Gloucester Hotel, Kensington
- Corporate hospitality on Sportius’s corporate table at Royal Ascot on Day 1, Tuesday 14th June (includes plated lunch, beverages & racecourse entry)
- Dinner each night at some of London celebrity chefs restaurants, including 3 Michelin Starred restaurants & 3 mystery restaurants
- Breakfast each day at your hotel
- Join Sportius to a theatre production in London’s West End & pre theatre drinks on Saturday evening
- Luxury return airport transfers & Royal Ascot race day transfers
- Sportius welcome drinks (Monday 13th) at a traditional London Pub
Depart Sydney, Sunday 12th June, 2022.
Monday 13th June
7.00am arrival at London’s Heathrow Airport. Enjoy your luxury transfer from Heathrow Airport to your Hotel. A leisure day to relax and prepare for Ascot tomorrow, perhaps a brief walk to Harrods and a little shopping! Sportius welcome drinks & dinner at our first mystery restaurant at 7.00pm.
Tuesday 14th June
Luxury transfers to & from Royal Ascot. Hospitality in The Village restaurant including a sit down lunch & beverages throughout the day in the ultra luxurious racing location, then a short stroll from the racecourse for dinner at our second mystery restaurant in the glamorous suburb of Ascot.
Wednesday 15th June
FREE day for you to explore the city of London. Dinner this evening is at Marco Pierre White’s famous London Steakhouse, meet back at your hotel at 6pm and head to the award winning London STEAKHOUSE and be our guests for an awesome dinner at one of the world’s most iconic celebrity chef’s award winning restaurants.
Thursday 16th June
Today is another “Free” day to once again check out this cosmopolitan city. Head out for some shopping, perhaps visit some iconic attractions such as The London Eye, Buckingham Palace, London Tower and Tower Bridge and enjoy this as Sportius’s guests with a 2 day unlimited pass on one of Londons BIG BUS TOURS. Dinner this evening will be at celebrity chef, Jason Atherton’s Michelin starred restaurant “City Social, London”.
Friday 17th June
Another free day for you to explore London. Be our guests this evening for dinner at Gordon Ramsay’s Michelin starred restaurant, PETRUS an experience that diners around the world have cherished for a number of years now.
Saturday 18th June
Day 6 Another free day traveling London city at your leisure. Enjoy dinner this evening at our third mystery restaurant & pre Theatre drinks before the show in London’s West End, you really haven’t seen a theatre production until you have experienced a show in London’s West End!
Sunday 19th June
11 am checkout of your hotel, enjoy your luxury transfer to London Heathrow airport for your flight home!!!!!
Price from USD$9,900 per person/twin share